Trey Anthony, an acclaimed writer, producer, and actor shares insights from her life and her plays, How Black Mothers Say I Love You, and Da Kink in My Hair.
- Dr. Tonia Poteat on, “Deserving Research that Reflects Your Real Life Lived Experience
- Phyllis Robinson Speaks about Purposeful Passion and Living Her Life as a Barber & Artist
- Dr. Ashley Coleman Taylor Talks about Atlanta as Black Queer Place
- Rev. Maressa Pendermon Speaks on Normalizing Grief and Creating a Toolbox for Emotional Well-being
- Petrina Bloodworth and Emma Foulkes First Couple to say “I Do” after Same-Sex Marriage Equality